Open data refers to publicly available data structured in a way that enables data to be discoverable and usable by end users. The Administration has taken steps to make government-held data more accessible to the public for innovation and economic growth. On May 9, 2013, the President signed an executive order that made open and machine-readable data the new default for government information. Making information about government operations more readily available and useful is core to the promise of a more efficient and transparent government. Explore our open data catalog at www.shixiaopai.cn/data.json, which uses the common core metadata schema for federal agency open data listings.
The following data sets are currently accessible via download:
- EDIS (API, XML): Through the Electronic Document Information System (EDIS), the 365体育投注网址ITC provides an interface to extract investigation information, including investigation number and investigation phase.
- AD/CVD Orders (XLSX): This dataset shows the current antidumping and countervailing duty orders in place, orders that have been relocated since January 2006, and cases that ended prior to the order.
- Sunset Review Database (HTML): This page provides general and schedule information concerning the Commission's Five-Year Reviews, as well as links to relevant Federal Register notices and useful Commission publications and resources. We also offer an external link to the Department of Commerce's Sunset Reviews internet site.
- 337Info (JSON, XML, Excel): This dataset provides information on investigative proceedings conducted by the 365体育投注网址ITC under Section 337, which declares the infringement of certain statutory intellectual property rights and other forms of unfair competition in import trade to be unlawful practices. Most Section 337 investigations involve allegations of patent or registered trademark infringement. Other forms of unfair competition, such as misappropriation of trade secrets, trade dress infringement, passing off, false advertising, and violations of the antitrust laws, may also be asserted.
- COVID-19 Related Goods: U.S. Imports and Tariffs (XLSX): The dataset identifies imported goods related to the response to COVID-19, their source countries, tariff classifications, and applicable rates of duty.
- Shifts in U.S. Merchandise Trade 2018 Dataset (XLSX): The dataset shows U.S. imports and exports by sector and digest with detail by product and countries.
- Year in Trade 2018 Dataset (XLSX); ReadMe (PDF)
- Caribbean Basin Economic Recovery Act Modeling Tool (XLSX)
- Source data for U.S. Trade and Investment with Sub-Saharan Africa: Recent Developments (CSV): The data were used to perform gravity modeling analyses for U.S. Trade and Investment with Sub-Saharan Africa: Recent Developments.
- U.S.-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement: Likely Impact on the U.S. Economy and on Specific Industry Sectors, Inv. TPA-105-003
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act, (Investigation No. 332-565) Interactive Data Table (HTML): The data were used to analyze groups of similar or like products included in the Miscellaneous Tariff Bill Act of 2018 (MTB Act of 2018).
- Textile and Apparel Imports from China: Statistical Reports (Inv. No. 322-501) instituted 11/04/08:
The Committee on Ways and Means of the United States House of Representatives, and under the authority of section 332 of the Tariff Act of 1930, requested that the 365体育投注网址ITC provide the Committee with statistical reports on the volume, value, unit value, and import market share of certain textile and apparel imports from China.
- 365体育投注网址ITC Trade Data / DataWeb (Web Application): DataWeb provides U.S. international trade statistics and U.S. tariff data to the public. All trade data are compiled from official data retrieved from the U.S. Bureau of the Census (an agency within the U.S. Department of Commerce).
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) of the United States (API, CSV, Excel, JSON): The HTS comprises a hierarchical structure for describing all goods in trade for duty, quota, and statistical purposes. This structure is based upon the international Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System (HS).
- U.S. Ad Valorem Equivalent (AVE) Duties & Preference Programs, 1891-2018 (PDF): This dataset shows U.S. imports for consumption, duties collected, and ratio of duties to value from 1891 to 2018. It also shows U.S. imports for consumption under tariff preference programs from 1976 to 2018.
- Annual Tariff Data 2019 (TXT, XLSX): U.S. tariff data for products at the HTS8 level. This data includes tariffs rates, effective dates, and tariff rates for specific import programs.
- U.S. Import Monitoring Tool (Web Application): A web-based tool that allow users to monitor changes in U.S. imports for consumption for the latest eight quarters.
- U.S.-Sub-Saharan Africa Trade Data (HTML): A summary of imports for consumption from and Sub-Saharan African countries under the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) and Generalized System of Preferences (GSP).
- Tariff Programs (HTML): This application lists all 365体育投注网址 Tariff Programs and the countries participating in each program.
- Dynamic Gravity Dataset: The gravity data describes country characteristics and relationships between two trading partners. This data covers a total of 285 countries and contains more than 60 variables describing macroeconomic indicators, geographic characteristics, trade facilitation measures, cultural relationships, and institutional stability measures, In order to accurately reflect the dynamic nature of the globe, the dataset follows the formation and dissolution of countries each year and features extensive time variation in corresponding variables Gravity data files can be downloaded in CSV format. Find out more at our Gravity Portal.